Established in 1930, the Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists (EHASO) is an international organization that:
- Promotes education standards for the training of the orthodontist.
- Promotes research in the art and science of orthodontics and related basic sciences.
- Publishes and disseminates the results of such research which will contribute to the advancement of the standards and ideals of the specialty of orthodontics.
EHASO has seven geographic components spanning North America:
- Angle East
- Angle Midwest
- Angle North Atlantic
- Angle Northwest
- Angle Northern California
- Angle Southern California
- Angle Southwest
The Northwest component was accepted into the society in 1947. The EHASO publishes the scientific journal, The AngleOrthodontist, and the holds Component and National Biennial meetings.